Stunt hair growth and hair fall can make your hair thinner. Also, who wouldn’t want lustrous, thick and long hair? There are a lot of oils, treatments, shampoos and hair masks available commercially that claim to boost your hair growth but not all work. Natural remedies always the best and many would agree with us on this. Here we are with an easy hair growth remedy using just 3 ingredients!
Turmeric- Turmeric has great follicle unclogging properties that boost hair growth. There isn’t a lot of published research on turmeric for hair growth but some recent studies claim that turmeric contains compounds that boost hair growth. Also, turmeric keeps your scalp and hair healthy.
Coconut oil- Coconut oil is a well-known hair growth booster. It nourishes follicles and also keeps your hair frizz-free, shiny and thick.
Rosemary essential oil- Rosemary essential oil has great hair growth promoting properties that makes it a great ingredient in this recipe.
In a bowl, add coconut oil and turmeric powder. Mix well.Add in rosemary essential oil and mix again.Apply the mixture on your scalp only and let it sit for 15 minutes before using a shampoo.Use the mask every time you wash your hair. READ MORE – Top 10 Overnight face masks to wake up to clear skin
- Always patch test before use
- Do not use this on inflamed scalp.
- Do not use this if you have blonde or light-colored hair. The mask can stain.
- If you are pregnant, always consult your doctor before incorporating any essential oils in your health/skin care/hair care routine.
- Never use essential oils directly on your skin, make sure they are always diluted with carrier oil.
- Always use organic ingredients to avoid clogging pores and other skin issues.