Problem like acne, textured skin, blemishes, clogged pores, whiteheads, blackheads etc. are signs of problematic skin. It is important to incorporate ingredients in skin care routine that can specifically target these issues to maintain clear skin and keep acne and other problems under control. Turmeric is a great ingredient that has healing and, anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial proprieties that specifically targets these problems. If turmeric-infused commercial products never worked for you, you might want to stick to this turmeric mask-
- Turmeric has anti-inflammatory and skin healing properties.
- Helps keep acne, blemishes under control and prevents acne marks, spots and scars.
- Has anti-pigmentation effects that helps lighten present acne marks and pigmentation on skin.
- Also enhances natural complexion and brightens up the skin by reducing tan and dullness.
- Rice flour has skin exfoliating properties that help buff away dead skin cells and reveal fresh new skin thereby reducing pigmentation too gradually.
- Honey has natural hydrating properties as it is a humectant. It also has anti-tan, anti-pigmentation and skin nourishing effects.
RECIPE FOR TURMERIC FACE MASK:
Things you need-
- 2 tablespoons rice flour
- 1 teaspoon wild turmeric
- Enough honey to make a paste
In a bowl, add 2 tablespoons of rice flour and add in 1 teaspoon of wild turmeric. Wild turmeric stains less than regular turmeric and is specifically used for beauty purposes. Now, add in enough honey to make a paste and your face mask is ready! Apply an even layer all over facial skin and let it sit for 15 minutes before you rinse it off. Use 2-3 times a week.