Clean and clear skin not only looks beautiful but is a sign of good health. We are all born with flawless skin but as we age, we get all kinds of skin problems like acne, blackheads, whiteheads, oiliness, bumps, textured skin etc. Treating skin everyday with good natural ingredients can help restore healthy skin.
Bentonite clay is a naturally sourced product that can provide many benefits for your skin and it is indeed is a miraculous product that is an answer to almost all your skin problems. Below is a very easy DIY face mask that can keep your skin clean and clear along with its benefits:
- Bentonite clay contains essential mineral elements such as calcium, potassium and sodium which is beneficial for skin.
- Bentonite clay can effectively soak up the extra sebum from skin, which is a primary source for all skin problems like clogged pores, acne, textured skin, blackheads and whiteheads. This way, it also keeps your skin free of excess oil and shine.
- Bentonite clay is a great skin detoxing agent! Bentonite clay can deeply cleanse the skin and soak up extra sebum, at the same time it also draws out and soaks up toxins that helps keep your skin healthy and free of problems.
RECIPE FOR DIY SKIN CLEARING FACE MASK:
Things you need-
- 2 tablespoons pure bentonite clay or Indian healing clay powder
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- Raw and unfiltered apple cider vinegar.
- Ceramic or glass bowl and spoon.
In a ceramic or glass bowl, add 2 teaspoons of bentonite clay powder. Do not use metal or any other bowl as the clay can react with it. Add in turmeric powder and 2-3 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar. You will observe effervescence or bubbling. Mix the clay and add in some water if needed to adjust consistency. Apply the clay mask on a cleansed face and let it dry for 15 minutes. Wet your face with rose water, massage and rinse off the clay with water. Apply a heavy-duty skin moisturizer after you pat dry. READ MORE – ONION FASTER HAIR GROWTH OIL
**Note– You might see some skin redness after using the mask which is normal and will subside after some time. If you feel severe inflammation of the skin lasting for more than an hour, do not use the mask again and consult a doctor; this means that your skin is very sensitive.