Shampoo bars are getting a lot of attention thanks too low SLS or no SLS at all. People these days look out for natural alternatives and products that last longer and shampoo bars make the best fit. Looking out for a natural and super nourishing shampoo bar? Try this homemade recipe-
- Contains natural ingredients
- shea butter moisturizes and deeply nourishes hair and scalp.
- Tea tree oil helps fight dandruff and keeps scalp issues at bay.
- Honey nourishes, soothes and softens hair and scalp.
READ MORE – TURMERIC BODY WASH to brighten skin
Things you need-
- 500 gms natural soap base
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 1 tablespoon shea butter
- 1 Tbsp of Beeswax
- 5-8 drops tea tree oil
In a saucepan, add soap base, shea butter and honey. Stir until it melts and mixes. Add in a Tbsp of beeswax and then melt everything again.
Turn off the flame and add in tea tree oil. Pour into molds and let it sit for 24 hours.
Pop-out the shampoo bars and store in a cool and dry place. To use, massage on wet scalp and hair, work into a lather and rinse off. READ MORE – DIY Aloe hair spray for hair growth and shine