Bath salts are an amazingly calm yet luxurious way to cleanse your body and mind and to relax your senses. There are a lot of brands offering bath salts with difference fragrances and ingredients but nothing beats homemade bath salts! Here is a recipe for rose bath salts that you need to try today:
Epsom salts- Epsom salts draws out toxins from the body and purifies your skin. It tightens and unclogs pores and also is beneficial for body aches.
Sea salt- Sea salt has skin beneficial minerals and nutrients. It keeps body acne at bay and keeps pores unclogged and clean.
Rose petals- Rose petals infused in hot water bath release their oils and all the skin beneficial compounds that keep skin moisturized, soft and glowing.
RECIPE FOR ROSE PETAL BATH SALT:
Things you need-
- ½ cup Epsom salts
- ½ cup sea salt granules or flakes
- 3-4 tablespoons dried rose petals
- Essential oil of your choice
In a bowl, add Epsom salts and sea salt. Add in crushed rose petals and few drops of any essential oil.
Mix well and store in an air tight jar. To use, add 2-3 tablespoons of this to hot bath water.
- Always patch test before use. If you are pregnant, always consult your doctor before incorporating any essential oils in your health/skin care/hair care routine.
- Never use essential oils directly on your skin, make sure they are always diluted with carrier oil. Always use organic ingredients to avoid clogging pores and other skin issues.