Pineapple is one of the top phosphorus foods and is extremely beneficial for skin health when consumed as well as when used topically. Did you ever think of using pineapple as a topical beauty ingredient? t is great for acne, scars and pigmentation on skin! Below is a recipe for pineapple toner that you can use-
- Pineapple is rich in hydroxyl acid which is very beneficial to reduce the ageing symptoms..
- Reduce the appearance of acne and spots on the face without leaving any scar.
- Has skin purifying, pore unclogging and anti-pigmentation benefits. Also helps in skin brightening.
- Helps shrink pores to a great extent gradually.
- Slogs off dead skin cells gently and reveals fresh new brighter skin. This works great in lightening dark spots.
- Works as a gentle and natural peel.
READ MORE – 6 BEST OVERNIGHT HAIR SLEEPING MASK
Things you need-
- 1/2 cup rose water – make rose water at home
- 3 tablespoons pineapple juice
In a bowl, add rose water or rose hydrosol and witch hazel. Add in fresh pineapple juice and stir. Transfer to an easy-to-use pump or spray bottle and store it in the refrigerator. To use, simply soak a cotton pad with the prepared toner and swipe it across your face.
Use the toner before bedtime before putting on rest of your skin care. Start using this twice a week and gradually increase the frequency to 4 times a week. READ MORE – TURMERIC SLEEPING GEL MASK – WAKE UP WITH GLOWING CLEAR SKINv
Caution – Patch test before use.