Breakfast is the very first meal of the day and it better be fulfilling! Heavy breakfast keeps you full until lunch time and prevents you from eating junk or snacking in-between. Since it is the first meal of the day, it is beneficial to eat healthy food since it gets absorbed readily into the body and you definitely want to make the best of it! Are you having a tough time opting for healthy breakfast because of the difficulty in making or because you find it time consuming? Looking out for a healthy breakfast option that is super easy and quick to make with minimal ingredients? Well, we got you covered!
Here we have a super easy and super healthy chia pudding recipe-
- Peanut butter is rich in essential fatty acids, is low in carbs and keeps you full.
- Chia seeds are low in calories and has massive amount of nutrients and omega fatty acids! It is also loaded with anti-oxidants and protein. Chia seeds contain every little carbs, that too from the fiber!
- Almond milk or coconut milk make great milk alternatives and are comparatively really low in carbs and high in protein, nutrients and fatty acids.
- Stevia is a natural plant-based low-carb sweetener.
RECIPE FOR PEANUT BUTTER CHIA PUDDING:
Things you need-
- 1 cup thick almond milk/coconut milk
- 3-4 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- Stevia- as required
In a jar or glass, add milk and peanut butter. Stir until the peanut butter is thoroughly mixed and is lump-free.Add in stevia as required and stir again.Add in chia seeds and mix nicely. Or simply add all the ingredients into a blender and blend it for 30 secs for a smooth, creamy pudding. Put a lid on the jar/glass and toss it in the refrigerator for 3 hours. You can also keep it overnight if you want a quicker morning breakfast. You can garnish it with dry fruits or any fresh fruit you like and enjoy!
READ MORE – BEST BEDTIME DRINKS TO HELP YOU FALL ASLEEP