Turmeric is an amazing ayurvedic ingredient that holds a major place in natural skin care and natural health. When it comes to skin care, nothing can work better than turmeric especially if you have acne-prone, oily, dull and irritated skin! Turmeric is actually suitable for all skin types and helps maintain clear and translucent skin. if you are struggling with problematic skin and want to keep it clear and clean, try the below overnight turmeric mask before you use anti-acne products and medications-
- White turmeric is a close relative of turmeric and has the same skin benefits. The only difference is that it does not stain like the yellow turmeric. White turmeric has great healing, anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant and anti-microbial properties. Keeps skin clear, free of acne and clogging.
- Aloe gel calms skin down, keeps it hydrated and heals acne and any redness. Unclogs pores, prevents whiteheads and blackheads and keeps skin clear and healthy.
- Tea tree oil is a well-known anti-acne ingredient that keeps skin clear, pores unclogged and healthy. Has anti-inflammatory and acne healing properties that works even for active acne.
RECIPE FOR OVERNIGHT TURMERIC MASK FOR CLEAR SKIN:
Things you need-
- 1 teaspoon white turmeric
- 2 tablespoon aloe vera gel
- 5 drops tea tree oil
In a bowl, add aloe vera gel and add in white turmeric. Do not use wild turmeric or regular turmeric because you have to use this mask overnight and you do not want to wake up with tinted skin.
Add in tea tree oil and mix until everything is well incorporated.
Transfer the mask to an easy-to-use jar and use it as and when required.
To use, apply a thin layer over facial skin and sleep with it. Rinse off in the morning.