Pimples are our companions that appear at least once in every body’s lifetime. I have suffered from pimples and acne all my life; you cannot really stop them but keeping them under control is possible with easy natural remedies. Natural remedies are always better than commercial treatments because they work better that too without any side-effects.
Greek yogurt is one great kitchen ingredient that can help you keep pimples under control and regular usage can almost help you get rid of it. Below is how you could use Greek yogurt to get rid of a pimple along with its benefits:
- Greek yogurt has loads of zinc, calcium lactic acid, healthy fats and vitamins that helps in reducing pores, acne, reduces wrinkles, exfoliates and also moisturizes the skin.
- Greek yogurt is acidic in nature and hence helps in destroying the acne pimple-causing bacteria and germs.
- Greek yogurt eliminates the trace of every day stresses from your skin and help you get rid of the exhausted appearance.
- It turns lifeless skin soft, supple and energetic.
- Greek yogurt cleanses pores and reduces pimple size in just a few hours.
READ MORE – Coconut Honey Hair Mask For smooth shiny hair
Things you need-
- 2 tablespoons natural greek yogurt
- 1/4 teaspoon organic turmeric powder
In a bowl, take some Greek yogurt and add in ½ teaspoon of turmeric powder. Mix well and use a thin layer on the face before going to bed and leave it on overnight. Rinse it off in the morning.
MORE WAYS TO USE GREEK YOGURT TO GET RID OF A PIMPLE:
Massage: Directly take some fresh Greek yogurt on your palms and slather on your face. Begin massaging gently for few minutes and wash it off. Do not use a cleanser, simply rinse off the Greek yogurt and go to sleep.
Spot treatment: On a spoon, take some Greek yogurt and add gram flour to it. Once a thick paste is achieved, apply it only on the pimple. Let it dry and sleep with it. Wash off in the morning. READ MORE – PROTEIN HAIR WASH POWDER for thicker hair