Most of the germs which causes sickness comes from out hand. Further, you would be surprised to know that, your mobile phone screen is 10 times dirty than a toilet seat. Sounds creepy right? Even though we can’t prevent our hands from getting dirty, we can always take precaution’s from running the risk of introducing germs and bacterial into our body from a dirty hand.
Now a question may arise as to what is the need of a homemade anti-bacterial hand wash when we can easily get a hand wash in our grocery stores? The answer to that question lies in a simple fact that, the hand wash promoted by some of the big companies contains harmful chemicals which has long term adverse effects to our skin and our body, especially for the kids. Therefore, we brainstormed and came up with an idea of antibacterial foaming hand wash as it is incredibly easy to make and also completely free from any harmful chemicals. So here we introduce an all-new Coconut Oil Antibacterial Foaming Hand Wash which will make sure that you and your family live a life which is free from germs and bacteria caused by a dirty hand.
To prepare this amazing hand wash you will need –
- Fractionated Coconut Oil – 2 teaspoons
- Castile soap or any other natural liquid soap – 2 tablespoon
- Peppermint essential oils – 10 drops
- Tea tree essential oil – 10 drops
- Water – 1 cup
- Mix tree tea oil, fractionated coconut oil and other essential oils in an empty foaming hand dispenser and shake it well. Add 5 drops of cinnamon leaf to the mixture.
- Now fill the dispenser completely with water (make sure to leave some room for the pump)
- Tighten the pump on the top and shake well to combine all the ingredients and use as desired.
That’s it your coconut oil antibacterial foaming hand wash is ready to be used.
Note: Please be noted that we have used tea tree oil as one of the main ingredient, as it has antiseptic and antifungal properties which is hugely beneficial for our goal of total skin care. READ MORE- BEST WAYS TO USE TEA TREE OIL FOR CLEAR SKIN