Ginger not has a lot of health benefits but it is also one of best herbal remedies for upset stomach, motion sickness, cold, headache and more…
Benefits of Ginger tea –
- Ginger is very helpful in reducing the inflammation of the blood vessels in your head, thus providing relief from headache.
- Warm ginger tea helps in reducing inflammation of the throat to treat cold, cough and sore throat.
- You can follow simple remedy to get relief from menstrual cramp by making ginger tea as mentioned above and sip on it throughout the day.
- Ginger tea is also good weight loss.
- 1 teaspoon ginger root, grated or finely chopped
- 1 cup boiling water
- honey (optional)
Put a tsp of grated ginger root in a mug and add the boiling water.Allow it to steep for 5 to 10 minutes.Stain the ginger using a strainer and sip warm. Add honey to taste, if desired.
Cinnamon – Cinnamon has been shown to reduce some of the bad effects of eating high-fat foods. Add 1 cinnamon stick along with ginger to boost weight loss.
Lemon – Simply squeeze a quarter of lemon into your cup of ginger tea to soothe a sore throat.
Turmeric Powder – Add a 1/4 tsp of turmeric to a cup of ginger tea to make a rich anti oxidant tea.
Honey – Add a tsp of raw honey to treat bloating and aid digestion.
Mint – Add 4-5 mint leaves for nausea and headache
Caution – If you are pregnant or nursing women, kindly should consult your doctors before drinking ginger tea.