It is important to follow your shampoo with a good and better quality conditioner. Shampoos cleanse the scalp and hair and strips off essential oils too, it is important to provide your hair with much needed moisture and conditioning post shampooing. Here is an easy DIY to customize your favorite conditioner for extremely silky and shiny hair-
- Honey is an amazing hair conditioner and moisturizer.
- It is a natural humectant that keeps your hair soft and hydrated.
- It also adds a healthy shine to your hair and reduces hair breakage.
Things you need-
- 1 tbsp of Organic Raw Honey
- 1 cup of Hair Conditioner
In a bowl, add conditioner and honey. Mix it well and your honey conditioner is ready!
Store it in a pump bottle and use it to massage your hair strands after shampooing. Rinse it off using cold water. READ MORE – TURMERIC FACE WASH for smooth radiant skin