Face washes are something I do not like using because of the fact that they feel quite drying. Winters are here and I cannot think of using the soapy liquid on my skin! If you are struggling with stretchy and dry skin or simply hate using chemical-laden face washes that strip off the natural oils and softness, here is an easy face wash recipe you need to try today!
Honey- Honey has skin brightening, anti-microbial and moisturizing properties. It adds a boost of hydration to your skin and keeps acne at bay.
Liquid castile soap- Liquid castile soap is an all-natural soap make from vegetable oils. It keeps skin soft and prevents drying.
RECIPE FOR HONEY FACE WASH-
Things you need-
- ½ cup liquid castile soap
- ½ cup raw and organic honey
- 3 tablespoon water (to thin out the solution)
- In a bowl, add castile soap and organic honey. Mix it well.
- Add in water and stir.
- Your face wash is ready! You can add in few drops of essential oil if you wish.
- Take a pump or two and use it to cleanse your face 2 times a day.