Shampoos cleanse the scalp and hair and strips off natural oils that may cause your hair to be frizzy and dry. It is important to provide your hair with much needed moisture. Conditioning your post shampooing is an essential step for extremely silky and shiny hair –
- Honey is an amazing hair conditioner and moisturizer.
- It is a natural humectant that makes your hair soft, smooth and keeps it hydrated.
- It also adds a healthy shine to your hair and reduces hair breakage.
- Honey helps to repair dry, damaged hair.
Things you need-
- 1 tbsp of Organic Raw Honey
- 1/4 cup of Hair Conditioner
Method: Mix raw honey with your favorite conditioner. After Shampoo, apply the honey conditioner and leave it on for few minutes. After that, rinse it off thoroughly. This honey conditioner will make the hair very smooth, silky and add amazing shine. READ MORE – COCONUT WATER for weight loss