Acne and blemishes are stubborn and certainly need external treatment along with proper diet to keep them under control. Spot treatments always work the best since they target specific acne and blemish and heal them from the inside out. Below is a recipe for a super effective homemade acne spot treatment you need to try today!
Turmeric- Turmeric is anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory in nature that heals acne super-fast and helps prevent scars.
Baking soda- Baking soda helps dry out pimples and blemishes quickly and prevents scars.
Apple cider vinegar- Apple cider vinegar is anti-microbial in nature that inhibits acne causing microbes. It also helps balance skin pH.
RECIPE FOR HOMEMADE ACNE SPOT TREATMENT:
Things you need-
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon organic turmeric
- 1 ½ tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- In a glass bowl, add baking soda and turmeric. Mix it well.
- Now, add in apple cider vinegar and the mixture should start fizzing.
- After the mixture stops fizzing, take a Q-tip and dip in the solution. Apply it on the acne before bedtime or during the day. If you are using it during the day, keep it for 30 minutes before washing off.
- Always use organic ingredients for best results and to prevent pores form clogging.
- Patch test before use to see if you are allergic to any natural ingredient.