It is so rightly said that you are what you eat! What we eat reflects externally and often through sensitive areas of the skin like facial skin! Any unhealthy eating habit or upset stomach or indigestion causes breakouts and acne and it is important to detox your eating habits to keep your skin clear. Anything that you consume on empty stomach gets absorbed readily and have great effects on the health, good or bad depends on what you eat. Sick of trying different products and remedies to clear u your blemishes? The problem is definitely internal. Below is a recipe for ginger morning tea that can help clear up your skin-
- Ginger has anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties. It also has detoxing effects that helps flush out toxins from the system and help you achieve clear skin.
- Green tea has detoxing properties. It also helps boost metabolism and digestion and happy tummy is happy skin!
- Honey has anti-inflammatory properties that reduces inflammation in the body and also detoxes. It also acts as a sweetener in the recipe.
- Lemon juice has great detoxing and intestine cleansing properties that balances intestinal pH and helps you clear up your skin.
- Pink salt creates an electrolyte balance in the body and keeps you hydrated. Now you know why pink salt works as staying hydrated is the key! It also contains minerals that are good for overall health.
Things you need-
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 green tea bags
- 1/2 inch ginger sliced
- Juice of half a lemon
- Honey- as required
- pinch of salt
In a serving glass, pour in hot water along with tea bag, ginger slices and infuse it for 5 minutes. Strain the ginger slices out. Squeeze in lemon and add in honey. Stir well and consume while it is still warm. Have this first thing in the morning. READ MORE – HEALTHY MORNING DRINK – CHIA WATER RECIPE AND BENEFITS