Green tea oil nourishes skin and provides it with essential anti-oxidants.Adds a healthy glow to your skin and keeps it soft. Green tea is also beneficial for healthy hair. It helps to improve scalp circulation for hair growth and shine.
BENEFITS OF GREEN TEA HAIR OIL:
- Prevents hair loss and promotes hair regeneration.
- Caffeine in green tea prevents baldness by blocking DHT hormone.
- Polyphenol in green tea promotes hair growth and makes it longer and thicker.
- Smooth and soften skin
- Moisturize skin and add a healthy glow.
READ MORE – HEALTHY WATERMELON LEMONADE RECIPE
Things you need-
- 1 cup of any carrier oil – coconut oil or jojoba oil or argan oil
- 1/3 cup green tea leaves (dried)
In a jar, add warm coconut oil and add in green tea leaves.Stir and secure it with an air-tight lid.Keep it in direct sunlight during day. Let it infuse for 1 month.Strain after a month and use it as a face, body and hair oil.
READ MORE – FLAXSEED HAIR WATER FOR HAIR GROWTH