With changing weathers come allergies all kinds of cough and cold! Mild cold is really common and does not really need any doctor’s appointment. You can treat such colds with homemade concoctions like the one given below-
- Helps sooth the respiratory tract and reduce any inflammation.
- Relieves sore throat too.
- Has immunity boosting properties.
- Is anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory.
READ MORE – GET RID OF ACNE SCAR WITH ALOE VERA
Things you need-
- 1 cup warm water
- 2 tablespoons ginger juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Pinch cinnamon
In a serving glass, add water and ginger juice.
Add in honey and cinnamon.
Stir and sip slowly. READ MORE – OVERNIGHT POTATO TREATMENT FOR DARK SPOTS & SCARS