Headaches are very common and affect a lot of people quite frequently. Headaches can be a result of number of factors like stress, low metabolism, skipping meals especially breakfast, too much work, strain on eyes as a result of sitting in front of computer for long or staring at the computer screen for long etc. There are a lot of over the counter medicines available for headaches that get working in a jiffy but if your headaches are frequent, here is an easy and natural approach you can consider to avoid consuming pills- Ginger Paste Mask-
- Ginger has significant analgesic effects that help reduce sensitivity to pain.
- Contains anti-inflammatory and pain-killing properties which cure sinus headaches.
- Penetrates the skin and works well in relieving headache just as any other headache balm.
- Ginger paste helps improve blood circulation and relax tensed muscles.
- Also helps with migraine, headaches related to congested nose and cold.
- Peppermint oil and ginger work amazingly well for headaches.
RECIPE FOR GINGER HEADACHE PASTE:
Things you need-
- 1 medium sized ginger
- 5 drops peppermint oil
In a blender, add ginger and blend it to form a paste. Transfer the paste to a bowl and add in 5 drops peppermint oil. Mix it well and your headache treatment is ready. Apply a thick layer of this on your forehead and let it sit for 15 minutes before you wipe it all off with a damp cloth or sponge. Repeat several times a day not more than thrice until you are satisfied with the results.