Flaxseeds come in the category of super seeds. They are rich in omega acids and are great for instant energy, to improve digestion, immunity and also aid weight loss. Flaxseed water is quite popular and is a super effective weight loss drink. Add this to your morning routine along with healthy diet and moderate workout.
- Contains both soluble and insoluble fiber that aids proper bowel movement and digestion.
- Rich in protein, lignans and omega fatty acids.
- Prevents fat deposition and reduces fat percentage.
- Is anti-inflammatory that helps prevent inflammation-induced weight gain
READ MORE – HOW TO MAKE GINGER OIL
Things you need-
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 Teaspoon organic flaxseed powder
In a jar, add flaxseed meal. Avoid using whole seeds as they have an insoluble coating. Add in hot water and let it infuse for 30 minutes before straining. Consume warm. READ MORE – Banana tea for sleep and weight loss.
**Caution- If you are pregnant, lactating or suffer from a health condition, consult your doctor before adding this your routine.