Thicker and dense hair not only looks healthy but also beautiful and attractive. Unfortunately, not all are blessed with naturally thicker hair or those who are blessed often damage their hair with heat and chemical treatments. Oiling hair is an age-old remedy to keep hair strands and scalp healthy but it isn’t always possible to oil hair or some do not prefer heavy oils. Below is a recipe for fenugreek scalp serum for thicker hair which is super lightweight and works great as an overnight treatment:
HAIR BENEFITS OF FENUGREEK:
- Coats hair and makes it silky soft and shiny.
- It has anti-microbial benefits that help eradicate dandruff.
- Reduces frizz and makes hair manageable.
- Stimulates hair follicles and boosts hair growth.
- Makes hair follicles stronger and hair thicker.
READ MORE – OVERNIGHT TURMERIC SERUM for clear skin
Things you need-
- 1/2 cup fenugreek seed powder
- 1/2 cup Coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp of black castor oil
- 10 drops rosemary or peppermint oil
In a steel vessel, combine aloe water or juice and fenugreek seeds/powder. Add in castor oil, rosemary oil or peppermint. Mix thoroughly until everything is well combined.
To use, apply the serum on the scalp and slightly massage to boost penetration. Tie a bun and sleep with it. Wash it in the morning using a mild shampoo. READ MORE – OVERNIGHT FACE OIL for brighter, glowing skin
Caution – patch test before use.