Micellar water is an amazing skin care product that helps deeply cleanse pores, remove makeup and refresh your skin all at once! Micellar water is an amazing multipurpose invention that is available everywhere and is now widely used. Basically, micellar water is nothing but dual phased solution containing water and lightweight non-sticky oil that helps breakdown any makeup, sebum and dirt on the skin and cleanse it. Micellar water is very easy to make at home, below is a recipe-
- Help remove every bit of makeup from the face. clean pores, dirt, excess sebum etc.
- Vitamin E oil works as a preservative and also helps moisturize skin. Cleans skin without drying it out.
- Jojoba oil has anti-microbial properties that helps purify skin and keep it clear. Also helps to effectively remove makeup and excess oil.
- Tea tree oil helps to sanitize skin, cleanse pores and keep acne at bay.
- All natural recipe, contains n synthetic ingredients and can be used to cleanse skin on-the-go, as a makeup remover, to clean skin after a workout etc.
RECIPE FOR HOMEMADE MICELLAR WATER:
Things you need-
- 1 cup filtered or distilled water
- 1 tablespoon Argan oil
- 2 teaspoons jojoba oil
- Few drops of essential oil ( lavender or tea tree oil)
In a jar, add water and vitamin e oil. Add in jojoba oil and stir. Add in tea tree oil or lavender oil.Pour the mixture in a bottle and use it just as any other micellar water. Shake well before using.