Dry and frizzy hair looks really unhealthy (and it definitely is!) as it fails to reflect light and lacks moisture. If you frequently heat-style your hair or do not condition or moisturize enough especially during dry winters, it can really take a toll on your hair and make it dry and rough. We all know how beneficial coconut oil is when it comes to beauty, especially hair care! Coconut oil can really help retain moisture in your hair and add in extra nourishment and help repair damaged dry ends. Below is a recipe for coconut hair spray you might want to try for your dry and damaged hair-
- Coconut oil has moisturizing, nourishing and repairing properties. It helps repair damaged hair and prevents further splitting and breakage.
- Makes hair stronger gradually and reduces hair breakage and shedding.
- Seals in moisture and conditions hair. Adds a healthy shine and reduces frizz.
- Makes hair more manageable and makes it reflective.
- Makes hair softer, smother and silky.
RECIPE FOR COCONUT HAIR SPRAY
Directions- In a spray bottle, add 1/2 cup filtered water. For extra benefits and fragrance, you can use rose water instead of plain water as well. Now, add in melted coconut oil and shake well. You can add in essential oils too if you like. Shake really well and mist it on your hair and scalp from a distance making sue the mist is squally distributed and not concentrated in one area. Massage your hair and scalp and let it air-dry. Best used on partially-damp hair.