Aloe vera has been used in many home remedies for its healing properties. Besides being a great skin care ingredients, aloe can actually strengthen the hair and make it healthier. Aloe vera contains a lot of nutrients and vitamins that are beneficial for a healthy cell growth and shiny hair. Use aloe vera in your hair care routine for healthy gorgeous hair.
This homemade hairspray using aloe vera penetrates into your hair follicles to improve dry, damaged hair and promote hair growth.
- Aloe vera acts as a great conditioner and leaves your hair all smooth and shiny.
- It contains proteolytic enzymes which help to stimulate hair growth.
- Helps to repair sun damaged hair.
- The anti-fungal properties help reduce dandruff and itchy scalp.
- It helps to restore the pH balance of your hair.
- 2 Tbsp of Aloe vera gel
- 1/2 cup Rose Water / distilled water
- 4-8 drops Essential oil
- Spray bottle
Combine aloe vera gel and water in a bowl. Add in a few drops of your favorite essential oil for added benefits and to make your hair smell amazing.
Whisk the ingredients together and use a funnel pour the mixture into a spray bottle. Shake well before use. Use it every day, or at least 3 times a week, for softer, smoother and frizz-free hair. READ MORE – TURMERIC FACE AND BODY SCRUB for smooth, glowing skin
TIPS –Before using aloe vera topically, do a patch test, some people are allergic to aloe vera.