Stunt hair growth and hair fall can be a reason of number of factors like stress, clogged follicles, lack of hair care, over brushing, etc. Stunt hair growth or hair fall can make your hair thin or won’t grow beyond a certain length. If you are someone who would like to stimulate hair growth ( I am sure there are many out there! ), here is a hair oil recipe you need to try today!
Coconut oil- Coconut oil is a natural moisturizer. It has great penetrating properties and is a perfect oil to be used as a solvent in the recipe.
Cayenne pepper- Cayenne pepper irritates the scalp and stimulates blood circulation. It strengthens follicles and reduces hair fall and also stimulates hair growth.
RECIPE FOR CAYENNE PEPPER HAIR OIL FOR HAIR GROWTH:
Things you need-
- ½ cup organic coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper powder
- In a bowl or tiny jar, add coconut oil followed by cayenne pepper.
- Mix it well and put a lid.
- Let it infuse overnight.
- Strain the oil the next morning and apply n your scalp and massage.
- Do not keep the oil for more than 15 minutes. Shampoo as usual.
- Use the oil twice a week.
- Test the oil on the back of your ear before using.
- Do not use the oil if you have inflamed or sore scalp.