Some are blessed with clear skin while some are not that fortunate thanks to skin problems like acne, blemishes, comedones, etc. Acne is one of the common skin problems and they mostly do leave behind acne marks and scars. It is always better to take preventive measures to keep acne and its scars under control. If you have already got acne and its marks, here is a burning mask that can help with present acne and old acne marks too!
- Cinnamon increases blood flow to the skin that helps lighten scars overtime.
- it has great anti-bacterial and anti-fungal effects that inhibits acne-causing microbes. Also, it has a burning sensation that increases blood flow to the area and helps in faster healing.
- Honey helps calm down skin also helps with temporary cinnamon irritation.
- Honey too has anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Honey is a natural bleaching agent that lightens acne spots and scars.
RECIPE FOR BURNING ACNE MASK:
Things you need-
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon powder
In a bowl, add 1 tablespoon honey and 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon. If you have really sensitive kin, do patch test before and reduce the amount of cinnamon in the recipe. Mix it well and apply an even thin layer on cleansed skin. let it sit for minimum 5 minutes and not more than 10 minutes. rinse it off and pat dry. Use cold rose water as a toner or facial mist after using the mask to soothe the burning sensation.