Diarrhea or loose motion not only cause stomach acne and intestinal discomfort, but also makes you feel dehydrated with weakness due to loss of electrolytes. If you have mild diarrhea, try the below recipe before you pop a pill-
- Contain tannins that have astringent effect on the lining of intestines.
- Reduces inflammation in intestines.
- Gets digestive system back on track.
- Soothes intestines and reduces pain.
Things you need-
- 1 tablespoon black tea leaves
- 1 1/2 cups water
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
In a saucepan, add water and black tea leaves.Simmer for 5 minutes and turn off the flame. Strain and add in lemon juice and honey.Stir well and sip slowly. READ MORE – GINGER ALE RECIPE