Avacado Chocolate Pudding requires no baking!!!Yes, you heard it right. How cool is that?! This yummy pudding comes together in just few minutes and it is perfect when you have to make a quick dessert.
One of great thing about no bake recipe is that, it can be made in quick time, be it a family dinner or picnics or BBQ’s. Over that, this Avocado Chocolate Pudding Recipe is only a three-ingredient recipe and it is a budget friend treat too!!! Without wasting time, lets get straight to business.
What are the ingredients required to make an Avocado Chocolate Pudding Recipe?
- 1 large avocado, ripe
- 2 Tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 Tablespoons honey
- 1/4 Cup Coconut milk or any other non-dairy milk
How do I make an Avacado Chocolate Pudding Recipe?
- Cut avocado’s into quarters and chop off the skin. Cut it in a small cube and put it in the blender. You can use a hand mixer, in case if you don’t have a blender.
- Add cocoa powder, coconut sugar and honey into the blender and blend until you get a smooth and creamy consistency.
- Scoop the Avacado Chocolate Pudding in small bowls and keep it in a refrigerator for about an hour.
- Top with caramel or chocolate. Alternatively, you can also garnish it with Cherries, strawberries or dry fruits.
Now your Avacado Chocolate Pudding is ready to be served. As soon has you take it from the refrigerator, have your yummy Avacado Chocolate Pudding for the best taste.
We hope you have enjoyed reading this article on how to prepare a yummy Avacado Chocolate Pudding. READ MORE – HEALTHY MANGO JAM RECIPE
Finally, if you have made this pudding and has decided to share it on Instagram, don’t forget to tag us @littlediypage. We love seeing your wonderful re-creations.