Aloe vera is widely used in Ayurveda and lot of commercial natural products! You also get edible aloe juice and gel and has amazing health benefits! If you have an aloe vera plant at home or simply prefer fresh aloe water, here is a recipe for you!
BENEFITS OF DRINKING ALOE WATER:
- You will be shocked to know that high acidic pH can cause a number of health problems! Acidic pH is great for the tummy but in moderate quantities. In that case, you can include aloe water in your morning routine to tone down the acidity as it is alkaline.
- Aloe water keeps you hydrated and cool inside out which also makes it a great summer drink.
- Keeps your liver healthy and helps to treat constipation
- Use the water in your skin care routine to keep your skin clean and clear.
- Add aloe water to moisturize hair and scalp to promote hair growth
READ MORE – ALOE VERA HAIR SLEEPING MASK
Things you need-
- 1/4 cup fresh edible aloe vera gel
- 2 cups water
Extract fresh aloe gel and toss it in a blender. Add in 2 cups water and blend nicely.
Transfer to a serving glass and drink straight up or use the juice/ water in your DIY skin or hair care products. READ MORE – TOP ALOE VERA PRODUCTS for flawless skin and healthy hair.
**Caution- If you have any health issues or if you are pregnant, consult your doctor before drinking this.