If you regularly use makeup (especially waterproof), thorough removal is important to keep your skin from clogging. There are a lot of makeup removers in the market that do the work but often come with a price tag. You can make one yourself using simple and readily available ingredients-
- Coconut oil in the recipe helps dissolve makeup including stubborn waterproof makeup.
- Tea tree oil has anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory properties that helps sanitize skin and keep pores unclogged.
- Castile soap is a natural soap base that helps cleanse skin thoroughly.
RECIPE FOR 3-INGREDIENT MAKEUP REMOVER:
Things you need-
- 1 cup filtered water (solvent/base)
- 1 tablespoon castile soap
- 1 tablespoon raw and organic liquid coconut oil
- Few drops of tea tree oil
In a bowl, add water and witch hazel