Furniture needs polishing and cleaning at regular intervals for maintenance. There are a lot of polishing products and furniture cleansers available in the market which are full of chemicals which you certainly wouldn’t want to use! How about making a homemade furniture polish that polishes and cleans at the same time and is completely free of toxic chemicals? You heard that right! Here we are with an easy recipe for natural furniture polish and cleaner:
RECIPE FOR 2 IN 1 NATURAL FURNITURE POLISH AND CLEANER
Things you need-
- ½ cup white vinegar (antimicrobial)
- 2 teaspoon liquid castile soap (Cleaner)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil (polish)
- 10 drops lemon essential oil (cleaner/antimicrobial)
- In a mixing bowl, add white vinegar followed by liquid castile soap.
- Add in olive oil and lemon essential oil. Stir.
- Pour the mixture in a spraying bottle and your cleaner cum polish is ready!
- Shake well before every use. Spray on a felt cloth and wipe your furniture.