Vitamin C serums and facial oils are very potent and super effective. They not only brighten up your skin, but also help clear acne and keep tiny blemishes and bumps away. Vitamin c serums are quite expensive; you can easily make the homemade version using easily available ingredients:
- Vitamin C helps reduce tan and brighten up complexion.
- Vitamin C serum keeps skin moisturized and plump and adds a healthy glow to it.
- Regular use unclogs pores and prevents tiny bumps and textured skin.
- Vitamin C helps even out skin tone and tighten pores.
RECIPE FOR VITAMIN C SERUM FOR BRIGHTER AND CLEAR SKIN:
Things you need-
- 2-3 tablespoon rose water
- 1 teaspoon vitamin C powder
- ½ teaspoon argan oil
- In a mixing bowl, add rose water and vitamin C powder. Mix it well until the powder dissolves.
- Add in argan oil and again mix properly.
- Fill a tiny dropper amber bottle with this vitamin c solution and store it in a cool and dry place for 4-5 days.
- Use this before bedtime and make sure you use a good quality sunscreen during the day.
Note: Vitamin C reacts with water molecules and oxidises, this is the reason the product has a shorter shelf life. Make a new batch every 4-5 days.
- Always patch test before use.
- The product can tingle a bit when you use, if you feel intense burning simply dilute the solution with rose water.