Coffee creamers make your coffee creamy and tasty but that often contains dairy which isn’t a great option for those who avoid dairy food in their diet or those who are lactose intolerant. Also, if you are looking out for a dairy-free and low-carb coffee creamer recipe, you are at the right place! Below is how you could make your own vegan and healthy coffee creamer:
RECIPE FOR VEGAN AND HEALTHY COFFEE CREAMER:
Things you need:
- ½ cup almond paste (smooth and sieved)
- ¼ cup water
- Few drops vanilla essence
- In a jar, put fresh almond paste. Make sure the paste is smooth and sieved to avoid lumps.
- Add in water to thin out the mixture and add in vanilla essence.
- Mix it well and your coffee creamer is ready! Add 2-3 tablespoons of this (or less) to your black coffee.
- You can also add in a sweetener if you like.