Turmeric is long known for its amazing skin and health benefits. It is a great skin care ingredient especially when it comes to acne and problematic skin. Are you suffering from stubborn acne and scars? You are definitely at the right place then! Here we are with an easy 2-ingredient face mask recipe using 2 potent and super effective ingredients- turmeric and coconut oil that will not only help you heal acne scars but also prevent future acne and scars.
Turmeric- Turmeric is a super effective anti-acne ingredient. It is anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial in nature. It also helps heal and prevent scars.
Coconut oil- Coconut oil is a well-known skin healer. Just as it helps heal wounds and stretch marks, it helps heal acne scars to. It keeps skin elastic and well-moisturized which is one of the main reasons why it heals and prevents scars. Also, it is antimicrobial in nature that helps keep acne at bay.
RECIPE FOR TURMERIC MASK FOR ACNE SCARS:
Things you need-
- 1 tablespoon organic turmeric powder
- ½ tablespoon of organic and softened coconut oil
- In a mixing bowl, add turmeric powder and make sure it is free of lumps.
- Add in coconut oil and mix well.
- Apply the mask on cleansed face and let it sit for 30 minutes before you wash off.
- The turmeric might stain a bit but it will gradually go away.
- Do not use the mask when you have to go out the same day.
- Use the mask once every week.
- Always use organic ingredients for best results and to prevent pores form clogging.
- Patch test before use to see if you are allergic to any natural ingredient.