Turmeric tea is a well-known health drink and is consumed in in all kinds of different ways. You can have it as a regular milk-tea, also called golden milk or simply iced with no milk. It tastes great either way and has great health benefits! Below is how you could make a delicious turmeric iced tea:
BENEFITS OF DRINKING TURMERIC ICED TEA:
- Turmeric has great anti-inflammatory properties.
- It helps detox the body and flush out all the toxins.
- Turmeric is a great anti-microbial agent that keeps infections and stomach problems at bay.
- Turmeric tea is great to lose excess fat deposits from the body, provided you eat healthy food.
- Turmeric iced tea not only is a great health drink, but also makes a great beverage especially when you craving for something sweet.
RECIPE FOR TURMERIC ICED TEA:
Things you need-
- 1 cup filtered water
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 2 teaspoon green tea leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- Honey as per taste
Place a saucepan on medium heat and add water. Add in turmeric powder, green tea leaves and cinnamon powder. Let it simmer for some time.
Strain the tea and add in honey. Refrigerate the tea and serve with some ice shavings or ice cubes.