Turmeric tea is a well-known health drink and is consumed in in all kinds of different ways. You can have it as a regular milk-tea, also called golden milk or simply iced with no milk. It tastes great either way and has great health benefits! Below is how you could make a delicious turmeric iced tea:
BENEFITS OF DRINKING TURMERIC ICED TEA:
- Turmeric has great anti-inflammatory properties.
- It helps detox the body and flush out all the toxins.
- Turmeric is a great anti-microbial agent that keeps infections and stomach problems at bay.
- Turmeric tea is great to lose excess fat deposits from the body, provided you eat healthy food.
- Turmeric iced tea not only is a great health drink, but also makes a great beverage especially when you craving for something sweet.
RECIPE FOR TURMERIC ICED TEA:
Things you need-
- 1 cup filtered water
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 tablespoon green tea leaves
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon powder
- Honey as per taste
- Place a saucepan on medium heat and add water.
- Add in turmeric powder, green tea leaves and cinnamon powder. Let it simmer for some time.
- Strain the tea and add in honey.
- Refrigerate the tea and serve with some ice shavings or ice cubes.