Humid and rainy-weathers can facilitate mold growth on the walls and bathrooms. Mold and mildew is common in humid places like bathroom and wash rooms any time of the season especially if cleaning isn’t done frequently. Also, they can cause allergies and it is important to get rid of it as soon as possible. Is mold and mildew bothering you? Her ewe are with an easy 3-ingredient tea tree oil mild spray recipe that can help you get rid of mold and mildew and possible allergens that they disperse!
Things you need-
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon witch hazel (anti-microbial & helps combine essential oil with water in the recipe)
- 1 teaspoon pure tea tree oil (anti-fungal and anti-bacterial; mold inhibitor)
- In a mixing bowl, add 1 cup water followed by 1 teaspoon of witch hazel.
- Give it a quick stir and add in 1 teaspoon (approx. 20 drops) of tea tree essential oil and mix well.
- Pour the solution in a spray bottle and your tea tree oil mold spray is ready!
- Shake it before every use.
- Spray it on the walls and corners wherever you see mold or feel it is likely to appear. Spray few times a day in the humid weathers.