Snickers are one of the most popular bars available worldwide and they taste incredible! A combination of peanuts, caramel and chocolate is outstanding. Ever thought of making a milkshake using snickers? You do find snickers milkshake in selective cafés and restaurants and they are quite pricey! You could instead make one at home-
RECIPE FOR SNICKERS MILKSHAKE:
Things you need-
- 2 medium sized snickers bar
- 1 cup milk
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- Sugar if needed
- Break snickers bar and add it in a blender.
- Pour in milk and vanilla ice cream.
- If you prefer intense nutty taste, you can add in 1-2 tablespoon of peanut butter. This is optional though.
- Blend the mixture until smooth and add in some sugar if you prefer.
- Pour in serving glass and garnish with ice cream or chocolate sauce!
Garnishing options: Peanut butter whipped with fresh cream, peanut powder, broken snickers bar, caramel etc.