Bright and glowing skin is something we all wish for; factors like oily skin, humid weathers, pollution, clogged pores, sun tan, product and dead skin build-up etc. can take away the natural glow from your skin. Want your glow back? Here we are with an easy 2 ingredient face mask recipe that can make your skin super soft, glowing and brighten it up with only few uses!
Honey- Honey is a natural humectant. It also is a natural skin bleacher that helps remove sun tan and add a healthy glow to your skin.
Lemon- Lemon too is a natural bleaching agent that helps remove sun tan and adds a healthy and brightened glow to your skin.
**Both the ingredients are anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial in nature that keeps your skin clear and also helps reduce dark spots.
RECIPE FOR SKIN GLOW FACE MASK
Things you need-
- 1 tablespoon raw and organic honey
- ½ tablespoon lemon juice
- In a mixing bowl, add 1 tablespoon of raw and organic honey.
- To it, add ½ tablespoon of lemon juice and mix well.
- Apply the mixture on your cleansed face using a brush to avoid dripping.
- Let it sit for 15 minutes and rinse off.
- You can use the mask once every day.
- If you have very sensitive skin, add only ½ to 1 teaspoon of lemon juice to 1 tablespoon of honey.