Bright and glowing skin is a sign that you are both internally and externally healthy. As we age, our skin might lose its glow and years of sun exposure can make it dull and dark. Here we are with an easy skin brightening face mask recipe using 2 simple, super effective and natural ingredients- tomato and yogurt!
Tomato- Tomatoes contain acidic compounds that help balance skin pH, brighten it, keep it clear and also soften. It also helps lighten sun tan.
Yogurt- Yogurt contains lactic acid that balances skin pH and also helps brighten up the skin and add a healthy glow.
RECIPE FOR TOMATO SKIN BRIGHTENING FACE MASK
Things you need-
- 2-3 tablespoon tomato juice
- 1 tablespoon yogurt (plain or greek)
- In a mixing bowl, add tomato juice and add in yogurt.
- Mix it well.
- Cleanse your face and pat dry. Apply a thin layer of this mask and let it sit for 20 minutes.
- Rinse off and pat dry.
- Use the mask every alternate day for best results.