Exfoliation is an important step in any skin care routine. It helps slog off dead skin cells and reveals new fresh skin that glows from within. A skin brightening face scrub can do wonders for your skin and you need not lookout for a skin brightening face scrub anywhere else apart from your own kitchen! Here we are with a very gentle skin brightening face scrub recipe that will suit every skin type including very sensitive skin.
Almond pulp- Almond pulp is rich in skin brightening compounds that helps adds a brightened glow to your skin and gradually reduces sun damage and sun tan. It deeply nourishes your skin. Almond pulp is very gentle on the skin and effectively buffs away dead skin cells.
Sweet almond oil- Almond oil is well known for its skin brightening properties. It moisturizes the skin and helps lighten dark spots.
Note: I used the leftover almond pulp from almond milk. You can use almond meal as well.
RECIPE FOR SKIN BRIGHTENING ALMND FACE SCRUB:
Things you need-
- 2 tablespoons semi-dry almond pulp
- 1 /2 teaspoon sweet almond oil
- In a mixing bowl, add almond pulp followed by sweet almond oil. Mix well.
- If you feel the mixture isn’t homogenous, you can add in some almond milk too.
- Use the face scrub on damp skin and massage for good 2 minutes. Wash off.
- Use the scrub twice a day.