One expects their legs to be smooth, flawless and worth showing off. Shaving, waxing and all kinds of factors like dry weather, sun exposure, lack of skin care etc. can make your legs rough and prone to ingrown hair. It is necessary to regularly exfoliate your legs especially if you wax or shave to avoid ingrown hair and bumps. Here we are with an easy scrub recipe that can keep your legs silky soft and smooth!
Sugar- Sugar is a natural exfoliating agent. It helps scrub away dead skin cells revealing new skin that has a natural glow. It also helps you get rid of the ingrown hair and bumps.
Lemon- Lemon is a natural astringent that helps clean pores, inhibit ingrown hair and also brightens up your skin.
Olive oil- Olive oil is a natural skin moisturizer that keeps your skin healthy. It also facilitates easy exfoliation without the drying effect.
RECIPE FOR LEG SCRUB:
Things you need-
- ½ cup sugar
- Juice of 1 lemon
- ¼ cup olive oil
- In a mixing bowl, add ½ cup sugar followed by juice of 1 lemon.
- Add in ¼ cup or olive oil and give it a good mix. If you wish, add in more olive oil to adjust the scrub consistency.
- To use, scrub the mixture on damp skin (not wet!) light handed before using a soap or shower gel.
- Always use organic ingredients for best results and to prevent pores form clogging.
- Always patch test before use to see if you are allergic to any natural ingredient.