Rosewater is not just great for your skin but works amazingly well in keeping your hair healthy too. Using rose water in your hair care routine makes your hair smoother, shinier and healthier. It also helps to increase scalp circulation and promote hair growth.
Benefits of Rosewater for hair are –
- Rose water is a great natural moisturizer for your hair.
- It is an excellent remedy to get rid of dry, damaged hair
- Rose water helps in improving blood circulation, making your hair stronger and healthy.
- It has properties can help combat inflammations on the scalp.
- It has a subtle fragrance that lingers in your hair for long making it a perfect natural hair perfume.
- 2 tablespoons aloe vera gel
- 1 teaspoon argan oil
- 1/2 cup rose water
- Lavender essential oil ( optional) to make your hair smell amazing. You can also check this DIY hair perfume mist.
Add 2 tablespoons of aloe vera gel to a bowl and then pour in 1/2 cup rose water.
Add 1 teaspoon of argan oil or any other light hair oil. You can add more if you have long and dry hair.
Add in few drops of lavender essential oil if you wish.
Stir to combine the ingredients together and transfer the mixture to a spray bottle using a funnel
Give the mix a good shake before each use. You can use it on wet or dry hair and then style your hair as usual.
You can also use rose water in many different ways in your hair care routine. This is one of the simplest ways to use rose water in your hair care regimen. You can dilute your shampoo with rose water and then wash your hair as normal.