Body scrubs are something I absolutely love using every alternative day; it is a great way to exfoliate your skin and add nourishment. Commercial body scrubs are very expensive and not all can afford. Also, they are chemical laden! Body scrubs are very easy to prepare at home and you can add in your own favourite ingredients too and customize. Here is a recipe for rose and coconut oil body scrub that not only is easy to prepare, but it has great skin benefits too:
Rose- Rose gradually improves skin tone and texture. It also adds a healthy glow to your skin and keeps it healthy.
Sugar- Sugar is a natural skin exfoliator and helps you get rid of dead skin cells. Sugar is also a great source of glycolic acid that penetrates skin and encourages cell turnover.
Coconut oil- Coconut oil is a great skin moisturizer and adds a boost of moisture to your skin that keeps it soft and healthy.
RECIPE FOR ROSE AND COCONUT OIL SUGAR BODY SCRUB:
Things you need-
- 6 tablespoon sugar
- 6 tablespoon softened coconut oil
- Handful of fresh rose petals
- In a blender, add sugar and coconut oil.
- Add in rose petals and blend the mixture.
- Your scrub is ready! Store it in an air-tight container and use it just like any other body scrub.