Dark spots on face are very common and can be really stubborn especially if you have acne-prone skin or recently suffered from chicken pox or any skin condition. If dark spots are bothering you, consider using the below toner recipe before trying out any commercial product or salon treatment:
Apple cider vinegar- Apple cider vinegar has anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties. It helps balance skin pH, reduce pigmentation and dark spots.
lemon essential oil- Lemon essential oil lightens dark spots and evens out skin tone. It also helps keep skin clean and clear.
RECIPE FOR VINEGAR TONER FOR DARK SPOTS:
Things you need-
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup filtered water
- 10 drops lemon essential oil
- In a jar, add ACV and filtered water. For better results, use unfiltered organic mother vinegar.
- Add in 10 drops of lemon essential oil and stir.
- Pour the toner in a spray bottle and use it twice a day. You can swipe the product on yur face using a cotton pad or mist it.
**Caution: Patch test before using.