Bright and glowing skin not only looks beautiful but also is a sign that you have healthy skin. Factors like pollution, lack of skin care, not using sunscreen, lack of exfoliation etc. can make your skin dark and dull. There are a lot of salon treatments that you could do but home remedies always work the best and is super cheap! Below is how you could make an overnight skin brightening milk face mask and wake up to a brightened face every morning!
BENEFITS OF OVERNIGHT SKIN BRIGHTENING MILK FACE MASK:
- Cow milk and almond milk has great skin brightening properties. It also helps remove tan and adds a healthy natural glow to your skin.
- Cow milk and almond milk has anti-acne properties that cleanses the pores and keeps skin clean.
- Honey is a natural bleaching agent that lightens sun tan and brightens up your skin.
- The mask is also a great skin nourisher that keeps your skin healthy and in top condition.
RECIPE FOR OVERNIGHT SKIN BRIGHTENING MILK FACE MASK:
Things you need-
- 2 tablespoon cow milk
- 2 tablespoon almond milk (here is the recipe >>)
- 1 teaspoon raw and organic honey
- In a bowl, add cow milk and almond milk.
- Add in 1 teaspoon of honey and give it a god mix until honey dissolves.
- On a cleansed face, apply the mask using cotton ball.
- Massage it for about 5 minutes and the mask should dry a bit.
- Sleep with it and rinse off in the morning.
- Use the mask every night.