Acne and blemishes are very common especially if you are between the age group 18-25. Dealing with acne is no joke especially if it is hormonal and fails responding to most topical treatments! Spot treatments are the best but you cannot really do that if you have severe acne all over your face. You need to have a good diet to keep acne under control along with using some external treatments. If you are having a hard time dealing with severe or mild acne, here is a simply DIY sea salt spray that can help reduce it and heal faster!
BENEFITS OF SEA SALT:
- Sea salt helps cleanse the pores and unclog them.
- It also balances oil production thereby reducing the chances of acne-causing bacteria breeding in the pores.
- Sea salt is anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory in nature.
- It balances skin pH.
- Sea salt dries acne and heals them faster.
RECIPE FOR SEA SALT SPRAY FOR ACNE:
Things you need-
- 1 cup water
- 3-4 tablespoon sea salt
- In a bowl, add 1 cup water followed by 3-4 tablespoons of sea salt.
- Stir until the salt dissolves.
- Pour the solution in a spray bottle and use it as a face spray before bedtime. Spray it on your face and let it dry before you hit the bed.
- For mild acne or just a few breakouts, you could also use it as a spot treatment.
**Caution: This spray can make your skin dry so make sure you use a hydrating moisturizer all the time.