Hands and legs are prone to after-waxing bumps and ingrown hair, darkening of the knees and elbows, sun tan, drying and inflammation due to excess shaving and what not! Our limbs are the first ones to show signs of ageing since they wrinkle first and can make you look older. It is important to take care of them from the very beginning to keep them looking young and glowing just as you do for your facial skin. Here we are with an overnight hands and legs serum recipe to the rescue-
BENEFITS OF USING THIS SERUM:
- Helps lighten sun tan
- Prevents ingrown hair
- Reduces inflammation from waxing or shaving
- Deeply nourishes and moisturizes skin and makes it elastic thereby preventing early wrinkles
- Makes skin super soft and bright
RECIPE FOR OVERNIGHT HANDS AND LEGS SERUM:
Things you need-
- 1/2 cup almond oil (nourish, brighten & moisturize)
- 10 drops lemon oil (lighten sun tan, unclog pores)
- 7-8 drops jojoba oil (prevent bumps, moisturize)
In a jar or bowl, add almond oil.
Add in lemon essential oil and jojoba oil.
Stir and pour the oil blend in a tiny bottle, preferably a dropper bottle so its easy to use.
Take a small amount and massage over your hands and legs concentrating on the elbows and knees before bedtime.
Can also be used mixed with your regular body lotion but using the serum on its own has great benefits!
**Caution- Patch test before using.