Dark circles is a common phenomenon these days thanks to stressed lifestyles, desk jobs that require you to work all day in front of the computer screens, lack of skin care and health. Dark circles can lower your confidence and can take away that charm from your face. If it’s bothering you, look no further than your own kitchen! Here we are with an overnight eye mask for dark circles that can help lighten the dark circles with regular use:
Coffee- Coffee is rich in caffeine that improves blood circulation in the area thereby brightening it. It also plumps the area and improves its appearance. It also contains anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that can keep your under eye area bright and soft. More: Coffee eye serum for dark circles >>
Turmeric- Turmeric is a natural skin brightener and healer. It brightens the under eye area gradually just like it does for your skin and lightens the darkness to great extent.
RECIPE FOR OVERNIGHT EYE MASK FOR DARK CIRCLES:
Things you need-
- 3 tablespoon brewed coffee
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- In a bowl, add strong brewed coffee and add in turmeric powder.
- Mix until well combined.
- Take a flat cotton pad and cut it in half. Dip it in the solution and make sure it is well saturated.
- Place the pads under your eyes before bedtime. You can also keep it under your eyes for 1 hour and remove; pat the essence in and go to sleep.
Note: Always use organic and best quality ingredients for best results.