We all struggle with keeping our skin soft and prevent it from sun tanning but factors like age, sun exposure, stress, lack of skin care etc. can make your skin look dull and lifeless. Citrus fruits are known for their skin beauty benefits because of high vitamin C content. They are great to revive dull, dark and rough skin. Orange face mask works great in brightening your complexion, softening skin and also keeps it free from acne. Below is a recipe:
Orange- Orange has great anti-acne and skin brightening properties. It helps lighten dark spots and sun tan. Orange juice adds a natural glow to your skin.
Oatmeal- Oatmeal has skin calming, brightening and softening properties. It also plays an important role in fighting skin inflammation and other skin issues.
Honey- Honey is a natural humectant and keeps skin well hydrated and soft. It also has anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties.
RECIPE FOR ORANGE FACE MASK FOR SOFT AND BRIGHT SKIN:
Things you need-
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 3-4 tablespoons oatmeal flour
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- In a bowl, add oatmeal flour and orange juice.
- Add in honey and mix it well.
- Apply the mask on well-cleansed skin and let it sit for 30 minutes before rinsing off.
- Use the mask once every 2 days for visible effects.