Dry hair isn’t easy to be taken care of especially if you already have dry hair and reside at a location that has dry weather or hard water supply! Dry hair needs intense moisturization and if you are struggling with dry hair issues like frizzy hair, lifeless hair, dry hair that lacks shine etc. You are at the right place! Here we have an easy DIY oil leave-in conditioner that will keep your hair well moisturized and protect it from dry weather too.
Jojoba oil- jojoba oil is a great hair moisturizer. It helps manage frizziness and nourishes hair thereby preventing split ends and hair breakage.
Lavender essential oil- lavender essential oil nourishes hair strands and adds a healthy shine.
RECIPE FOR OIL LEAVE-IN CONDITIONER:
Things you need-
- ½ cup jojoba oil
- 2 cups distilled water
- Few drops lavender essential oil
- In a mixing bowl, add jojoba oil followed by 2 cups of distilled water.
- Add in few drops of lavender essential oil and mix well.
- Pour the mixture in a spray bottle and your il leave-in hair conditioner for dry hair is ready!
- To use, shake well and spray on the hair length after shampooing while your hair is still wet. Scrunch and massage.
- Always patch test before use
- If you are pregnant, always consult your doctor before incorporating any essential oils in your health/skin care/hair care routine.
- Never use essential oils directly on your skin, make sure they are always diluted with carrier oil.
- Always use organic ingredients to avoid clogging pores and other skin issues. Also, organic ingredients give the best results!